We are Plural, located on Chrystie St in the LES.
Were a creative services studio helping brands translate their vision into engagement.
We create bespoke social media strategies.
We produce stellar content.
We manage/moderate channels.
We measure efforts.
You can see our work here:
Were in search of an eager and proactive intern who wants to help us create content and grow the communities of our clients. This is a huge opportunity to work with global brands and learn the ropes with a team who has a combined 20 years of digital marketing experience.
Intern responsibilities include:
- assist in social media strategy ideation and concepts for clients
- coordinate owned/earned/paid assets for clients approval to be used on social channels
- draft social media posts and calendar for clients approval
- manage content scheduling and live posting
- moderate client Instagram, FB, Twitter, Pinterest channels; likes, comments, replies to questions
- monitor and analyze key metrics (channel engagement, growth, traffic to sites)
- assist on client photo shoots and BTS content capture
- provide live social media coverage at client events (market week, NYFW, product launches, events, etc)
- experience managing social media channels on behalf of a personality, brand, or business
- must be punctual, proactive, and comfortable working autonomously
- must be highly attentive to detail
- must be working toward BA/BS Degree (Marketing related preferred, however well look at other candidates with relevant experience)
- enthusiastic team player with strong interpersonal skills and strong creative thinking skills
- must be able to read, write and speak English fluently
- must be familiar with Canva, Sprout Social, Hootsuite Pro, Iconosquare Pro
- experience creating email marketing campaigns using Mailchimp a plus
Please respond with a paragraph about yourself and why you want the role in the body of an email, with your resume attached.
Thanks and good luck.