Manhattan Home Remodeling Company seeks Purchasing Manager with experience in the kitchen and bath industry.
1. Place orders for materials for home renovation jobs, mainly kitchen, bath, and flooring materials.
2. Establish and develop great working relationships with vendors.
3. Maintain full kitchen and bath displays in Manhattan showroom, as well as vendor and manufacturer sample stock.
4. Work with Designers and Project Managers to ensure materials are ordered and delivered in a timely manner.
5. Manage warehouse inventory as well as driver scheduling.
6. Work with accounting to ensure purchase orders are handled properly and paid in a timely manner.
1. College degree or equivalent work experience.
2. Must have Quickbooks experience and be proficient in Microsoft Office/Outlook.
3. Must have a professional demeanor, and when required, work with customers directly to answer any material-related questions.
4. Must be able to multi-task and work independently in a fast pace environment.
This is a full-time position, salary TBD and based on experience.
Please email resume and we will contact for an interview.