Manhattan real estate management company seeks for a Senior Electrician.
- Power and lighting experience
- Conduit bending
- Specialist in Electrical Panels in Commercial and Residential (2 and 3 Faces)
- Rewiring Relocation
- Read Blueprints
- HVAC - a plus
- Testing Electrical Systems and Equipment in Residential, Commercial and Industrial environments
- Six days work week - Monday to Saturday
- Must be knowledgeable, dependable and hardworking.
- General Maintenance of Residential/Commercial Properties
- Long term, full-time opportunity for the right candidate
- We require clean DMV history and clean criminal background
- OSHA Certifications
Over time available.
Competitive pay plus benefits.
The company provides paid holidays, sick and personal days, and vacation time as well as medical benefits after 3 months of continuous employment. We also offer a company-sponsored 401k plan.
Please email cover letter and resume to the "Reply to" email address above.
*WITHOUT AN APPROPRIATE RESUME, WE WILL NOT CONTACT YOU*